As an Ability One Contract this position must be filled by an individual with disabilities.
The Office and Supply Clerk is employed at Eastern Federal Lands Highway Division (EFLHD) building in Sterling, VA and will work closely with the Administrative Services Team. Under the supervision of the ECHO Site Supervisor and the Administrative Services
Team Lead, the Office and Supply Clerk’s job duties serve a vital role in fulfilling the ECHO/Source America contract with EFLHD/DOT.
Education and Experience
Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and driving record meeting insurance requirements. Clean Driving Record Preferred
(No more than 2 moving violations within a 3 year period)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to type and to use Microsoft programs – MS Word and Excel (basic spreadsheet
data entry). Incumbent will not be required to create spreadsheets – only to enter data
into existing spreadsheets.
2. Valid driver’s license.
3. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, such as boxes of copier paper or pieces of equipment.
4. Ability to be supportive of persons with disabilities and challenging behaviors.
5. Ability to implement contract specifications and maintain quality control.
6. Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
1. Order office supplies through GSA Global Supply and/or through preparation of a
Purchase Request (PR) in the PRISM/DP2 acquisition system. The incumbent will receive appropriate training to perform this function.
2. Prepare other simple Purchase Requests as required for services, equipment maintenance
or the procurement of equipment and/or furniture. Incumbent will receive assistance for
more complex Procurement Requests that include document attachments such as
statements of need, sole source justifications or miscellaneous obligation forms. The
attachments will be prepared by Administrative Services team members and provided to
the incumbent for attachment to the PR.
3. Maintain Supply Storage Rooms and the Grab-n-Go Cabinets on the first and third floors.
4. Maintain agency copiers and fax equipment, ensuring all paper, toner and other supplies
are stocked to minimize equipment down time. Reports equipment problems for copiers
and fax equipment to the authorized maintenance company.
5. Maintain agency bulletin boards in third floor corridor and in the canteens.
6. Assist the Fleet Manager by issuing keys/credit cards/clipboards/books to drivers. Assist
with fueling vehicles and routine vehicle maintenance, which includes oil changes,
repairs and car washes. Assist with the process for exchanging vehicles with GSA.
7. Assist the Administrative Services Team by contacting the building engineer to report
facilities issues when other team members are not present.
8. Provide all supply expenditure data to the Sterling Property Manager for the Sterling, VA
office to assist the Property Manager in processing the monthly supply bills (IPAC) for
the Sterling, VA office.
9. Assists with monthly mileage reports of the vehicle IPAC/Motor Pool Bills for both
Sterling, VA and Sevierville, TN. The clerk will request monthly mileage from drivers
10. Assist the Property Manager to perform the annual inventory of personal property by
collecting data and intermittent support for data entry.
11. Assist the Property Manager with warehouse duties when required in addition to other
labor support already provided for by this contract.
12. Provide support for the EFLHD Receptionist position for breaks and lunch periods.
13. Perform additional duties as assigned by appropriate authority and as appropriate to above job summary.
NOTE: The Contractor shall provide substitute coverage for this position when the primary worker is scheduled to be on leave for more than one week.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.